1. Full Legal Corporate Name
3. Registered Office Address
4. Date of Incorporation
5. List any other names by which the Company is known (ie. Trading Names)
6. Brief description of company services provided
7. Contact Point on Site
8. Contact Point in Company
9. Do you have any other personnel on site for other counterparties?
10. How many employees are onsite at one time?
11. How many contractors?
12. How many permanent staff?
13. How are goods monitored?
14. Please provide detail on how you screen your employees
15. How will the material be under 24 hour surveillance?
16. How often is stock checked?
17. How will you verify quality & quantity of stock?
18. Does the same person monitor the stock, carry out the checks on quality and quantity of the material?
19. When will Kimura receive stock confirmations?
20. Who prepares the stock confirmations?
21. In the event of an issue, (e.g. theft, shortfall in material) what is your protocol?
22. If an issue is identified, what is the escalation process and how would the lender be notified?
23. How are issues recorded?
24. Have you had any issues in the last 5 years?
25. What insurance policies do you have and how much cover do you have for each?
26. What is the maximum payable for a loss in each location?
27. Does your policy cover fraud/theft/misappropriation when your employee is an accomplice?
28. Do you put your seal on the warehouse doors?
29. Does the monitoring and escalation process differ if there is a SMA?
30. Certificate of Incorporation
31. Articles of Association
32. Copies of all appropriate insurance policies
33. Audited Financial Statements (last 3 years)
34. Copy of Authorised Signatory document
35. Sample monitoring documents
36. Sample stock reconciliation
Please add any information you feel may be relevant
By signing this document, I am hereby certifying and declaring that all of the information provided above is true, accurate, complete and not misleading by error, omission or otherwise. I confirm that I am a duly authorised representative of the Company and I have the authority to sign on behalf of the Company. We undertake to promptly inform Kimura Capital LLP, as permitted by law, of any civil or criminal penalties imposed on the Company that relate to a failing of our AML/CTF responsibilities and obligations. Additionally, we undertake to promptly inform Kimura Capital LLP upon the identification of any blocked persons, individuals or entities, or any beneficial owners relating to any business placed with Kimura. Finally, we undertake to inform Kimura of any other material changes to the information provided within this document. We expressly recognise the right of Kimura to terminate any business or contractual relationship maintained with the Company in view of a Sanction breach or failure to provide information or documentation that may be required by regulatory or legal obligation.
Your full name